Friday, March 27, 2009

Furry Friday

Hi all, welcome to Furry Friday.
This girl holds a special place in my heart since she looks EXACTLY like Lil' Pup. I am a complete softy when it comes to this mix and I love her coloring. I know she probably doesn't look like the 'snuggliest' of dogs to you, but I know that when you meet her she'd try to sit on your lap and give you kisses sooner than you could imagine.
She has obviously been a mama based on her pictures, and I know she'd be a great addition to any home.

If big dogs aren't your thing there are plenty of small dogs at Main Line Animal Rescue and tons of pure breeds too. Did I ever tell you that we almost brought home a pure bred Bernese Mountain Dog from there before we met Lil' Pup? Yes, it's true. Totally 100% AKC registered and everything, the only problem was another family had claimed him first.

Please please please go visit your local SPCA, check out Petfinder or go to Main Line Animal Rescue this weekend to get a rescue animal of your own!

3 comments:

Dollface said...

awww.. i love Furry Friday!! I am obssessed with pugs now, black or fawn ones... and also puggles and pug mixes... i love dogs that give kisses... xoxox heres some kisses for your dog!

What Kate Wore said...

Furry Friday is the best! And she really is a cutie, what a love. Our Silly Tilly is a rescue Bulldog, and a total hoot!

Have a wonderful weekend!
tp

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Aw- so cute!! My pup is my world- nothing more pure than a dog's love!