Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF!

So, it has been a rough week here at work (we had more layoffs yesterday) so I went home in a complete panic last night that they weren't done, only to be greeted this morning by an email from our General Manager giving us all a half day today. Yahoo!!

I am going to work until noon, get on the 12:15, go play with Lil' Pup, have some lunch and then hopefully meet up with my darling brothers to hit some golf balls and hopefully walk part of the front 9 at our club.

Mr. Pit has a golf outing with his MBA class today as well so it looks like both Pits will be on the links today...how perfect is that?!

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great weekend, not much planned for me as Mr. Pit will be at school all day doing a leadership conference so I am hoping to be outside (the veggie garden needs some serious tending after a lonesome cold winter) and I still have high hopes for my needlepointing, so we'll have to see how it goes.

I am half tempted to head down to the TJ Maxx in Wilmington on Prep-E Girl's suggestion, but my coffers aren't so full either, so I might have to forgo that trip until I get paid next week.

Stay tuned for Furry Friday, I have to go browse the cute pups now :)

xoxo
Mrs. Pit

1 comment:

Black Labs and Lilly said...

Enjoy your half day at work! TGIF