Friday, March 20, 2009

Furry Friday!


























I mean...come on. What do I even have to say about this guy? This is Ritchie, and he is a German Shepard/Basset Hound Mix. How the two mixed...who knows, but they produced this cute guy and darn it if I already have Lil' Pup to take care of because otherwise I'd be going to get him after work today!

Ritchie is just a pup (not all rescue dogs are adults!) and totally adorable. I don't have much background on how he got to MLAR, but if you call them about Ritchie I know they have the whole story.

So, make your weekend a little sunnier and go pick up this cute little guy today!!

Remember, if you don't live in PA you can always check out Petfinder or the SPCA in your area to find tons of animals that need homes! Click HERE to go to Main Line Animal Rescue's site to check out Ritchie!

Have a great weekend!
xoxo Mrs. Pit

1 comment:

Dollface said...

Hey - found your blog and fell in love!! That dog is a-d-orable!! My bf and I have a pug named Thunder. I am obssessed with a new baby one, but he said not yet!! Hope to see you on my blog as well, xoxo