Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mad Men


So, I'm a little late to the party, but I have a new obsession. Mad Men.
O.M.G what a show.

Seriously, it's addictive and an amazing look at life in the 60's. Women have absolutely NO say in their marriage and certainly not at the work place. Holey Moley.
I know I complain about working with all men in a construction office but boy oh boy do I have it better than the poor secretaries in the 60's!

Ew, and all the smoking? In restaurants, on trains, IN the office...it all seems so crazy and fake to me, but I know it wasn't long ago that you could still SMOKE ON PLANES! How insane is that?

Anyways...I am almost done Season 1 (can you tell I watched 2 episodes last night, gotta love the handy DVD player) and I can't wait to get Season 2 on demand as soon as I'm done.

Tonight I am being domestic and am going to make baked Ziti for our dinner. I know, it's simple and basic but for me it's a pretty big undertaking seeing as I had a bagel for dinner last night. ha!

Wish me luck!

oh, and I checked out Ida Clair on Hopsy's recommendation...holy cute stuff batman! I want to order one of everything!

1 comment:

Dollface said...

Hmm never seen. Will check it out! thanks :) xoxo