Monday, March 23, 2009

A good trend


So, the weather outside this weekend was fabulous, yesterday especially. We FINALLY got the bird feeder in the ground and the Chickadees have already taken a liking to it. I also am highly amused at the squirrels trying to negotiate the squirrel baffle and being frustrated enough just to jump off the pole and eat the peanuts that the birds drop on the ground.

I also appreciate the weather trend this week. According to DIXWX (the only reliable weather website as this is what pilots across the US use for their flight plans) we will have the following temps. Today 43, Tomorrow 47, Wednesday 51, Thursday 54 and Friday 61. Not great (we could always be warmer right?) but at least we're going the right direction.

I also got some Easter decorating done (at Kmart of all places) I found great baskets, super cheap 'Easter grass' and some really cute eggs to 'hide' around the house. Mr. Pit doesn't really care if the house is decorated at all, but it pleases me so that's that :) Mr. Pit has however made the request for Cadbury Cream Eggs and Jelly Beans in his Easter basket this year, so I will have to make sure that he gets a lot of those :)

Anyways, all in all it was a great relaxing weekend. We had two fun nights out (the last time we were out twice in a row like that was Christmas!) and were productive around the house AND cleaned up both yards!

This week isn't busy for me at all, but Mr. Pit has something every night and then has to be at school for a "leadership" weekend until 5 on Sunday, grrr. So, I can hopefully finish my needlepointing project (a gift for Mr. Pit) and see some girlfriends that I haven't seen in ages.

Ok, back to the grind.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
xoxo Mrs. Pit

2 comments:

Dollface said...

I love how adventurous you are with the weather... its sooo nice when it gets warmer.... love your blog, hope to see u at mine soon! xoxo

Black Labs and Lilly said...

What is it with boys and Cadbury Cream Eggs? My BF has asked for the same things in his Easter basket!