Monday, March 30, 2009

Crafts for Sale!

So, at a young age my mom taught me to decoupage, and I would never look at paper again the same.

My favorite medium is of course the picture frame, and I am one of those people who just can't have enough. I have them in every shape and size imaginable, and they are all full of pictures that make me smile every time I look at them.

So, I present to you the three frames I made on Sunday in my infinite boredom in my parents kitchen.

I am selling all three at my Etsy shop, but if you want to shoot me an email at preppypitbull@gmail.com if you are interested, I would gladly sell to you as well! I am also in the process of making 2 more, in a different print, plus I have tons of grosgrain ribbon ones for sale at my Etsy shop as well.

They are $10 each, and if you buy all 3 as a set it is $25 total.
Hope you like them!



2 comments:

Erin said...

How cute! I wish I was more crafty!

-E

Kate said...

Just added to my etsy favorites!