Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Um...Wednesday?

Not much to post about, but I do have some more rants (as always!)

1. The Bachelorette...I think Jillian lost some brain cells on her flight to Hawaii because otherwise I don't see any reason that she should have picked Ed! And did you see the 'After the Final Rose' last night...could they BE more awkward?

2. JCrew's Fall catalog...ok, so this isn't a rant, but it's so darn dangerous to send me catalogs full of amazing clothes when I clearly have NO extra money to buy them! Not fair!!

3. The fact that it's only Wednesday. I feel like I have been at work continually since Monday even though it's far from the truth. This week is one of those weeks where I feel like I am playing "Whack-a-Mole" and can't hit any moles!

4. Um, yeah, I'm done...oh, and I didn't have any cavities when I went to the dentist today, so that's a rave not a rant, yahoo!! I have to floss more, but who doesn't!

Hope all is well with everyone, I am back to my 'Whack-a-Mole' game, I mean work!

No comments: