Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Seriously Tory Burch?



Are you kidding me? You are selling this shirt for $150? And you think people will buy this?

I remember buying a shirt SO similar to this back in the early 90's, at a store that also sold Birkenstocks as well as bongs (they claimed they were 'water pipes') in the back. I think I saved my allowance for a few weeks in order for me to buy this hippie shirt for approximately $15...not $150!

Get real Tory. I know you. I know you lived just a few roads down from where I grew up when you were married. I don't care that you're a Main-Liner.

NO ONE NEEDS A $150 TEE SHIRT!

Ah, now that I have THAT off my chest, have a great day!!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

2 comments:

Dollface said...

i know right!!! xxxoo

Glama Ray said...

Bwhahahaa, loved your post. I just don't get why certain fashions cost so much and why people are willing to pay the price. Great blog!