Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Almost 4th of July!

Ah, I can't believe it's almost the 4th of freaking July! Where the heck has this year gone?

We have an amazing 4 days lined up and I can't wait.

Tomorrow morning we are golfing with friends and having lunch at the club, then coming home with a plan to nap and walk Lil' Pup, then we have friends coming up from D.C. to go back to the club with us for dinner and firework.

Saturday we're getting up early and going to a fun breakfast then hitting to road up to Yankees Stadium for the Yankees game at 1.


Then we'll get home whenever (I hate trying to guess how long it will take me to drive out of NYC, I am never right!) Saturday night we are having an easy dinner (read: lots of prepared foods from Whole Foods) and hanging out and hopefully catching more local fireworks displays.

Sunday will be more golf and relaxing and Monday I have an appointment at the Apple store to get all my pictures and music off my old computer and on to the new, yippee!

Should be a great weekend, but I know enough not to assume that anything will go as planned and can only hope for the best.

I'll do a Furry Friday post tomorrow :)

xoxo Mrs. Pit

1 comment:

Dollface said...

yay!!! Im so excited youre going to Yankees stadium, have so much fun and let me know if you need anything!! xxxooo