Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thanks!

Thanks to all the bloggers with their helpful comments for next springs big launch.

I have a lot of great ideas that I will take with me to the gift show in a month, and then I will come back in the fall and get to moving on my business plan, commercial realtor and get this show on the road!

In other news, our garden is doing FABULOUSLY. Of course I don't have any pictures, but our zucchinis are going crazy as well as our greenbeans. They are all growing all on top of each other and it looks a mess, but let me tell you, once you can get in there and start picking, it's awesome!

Lil' Pup is also being a great rabbit deterrent (he almost got one the other night, that rabbit was pretty close to being dunzo! If Lil' Pup hadn't been tired from his walk earlier I think he would have caught him/her...but alas, all is well in the animal kingdom this week!)

We got Burn After Reading in the mail from Netflix yesterday as well, so I think I know what our plans for tonight are, and last night we watched Weeds from Monday and watched 'Dating in the dark' from then too...what a crazy concept! I felt bad for the one guy who's date left without meeting him in real life, but the other two couples were cute!

ok, back to work for me, I just got busy all of a sudden and my desk looks like a tornado went through, lots to do!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

1 comment:

Dollface said...

let me know how burn after reading was... xxxoo