Monday, April 27, 2009

A roller coaster of a weekend...

OH my goodness is all I can say about Busch Gardens in Williamsburg. The above picture is The Griffon, and also my new FAVORITE roller coaster. I sat ALL the way on the right on the front row, and it was completely amazing, as was the rest of the weekend.

The trip down was great, we hit absolutely no traffic around Baltimore, DC or Richmond, and we were at the pool even before our friend J made it back from work! Friday night we ordered pizza and took a lot of really goofy photos but we made it up early on Saturday and were at the park at 10:30!

We rode every coaster once (the lines got pretty long in the afternoon) and it was a great time. Saturday night was really low key and J's husband P and friends grilled for us girls and it was a perfect end to a really fun day.

Then yesterday we were in the car by 11:30 and I was home by 5 for my Moms birthday dinner, so all in all it was a great trip!

This week is pretty low key for us, Mr. Pit has a project due on Tuesday but otherwise I am free as a bird, and luckily I don't even have any doctors appointments this week! I have to take two entire days off the first week of May, so I am going to enjoy this complete work week and get as much done as I can before I am out of commission for the tests.

Anyways, I hope everyone had an amazing weekend, how could you NOT with this amazing weather!?!

And, I know I didn't post a Furry Friday like I said I would, so it will be coming to you later today, I promise!!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: