Thursday, April 2, 2009

Foggy Day

I feel a little bit confused lately and here's why.
1. It is SUPER foggy in Philly today, what do we think we are, San Francisco? Bring me spring darn it!
2. I think my Facebook page is uploading strangely and out of order...it is telling me things are posted half an hour ago, etc but the actual posts don't seem to make sense...is this left over from yesterdays April Fools shenanigans or do I actually just have NO idea what is going on in my friends lives?
3. We are waiting on two financial things to happen for us (we are refinancing the house and waiting on our taxes) and I can't figure out what the heck is taking so long? We sent our taxes in on FEBRUARY 1st...that's right folks, a whole 6 weeks early, where are you little tax return?! And the house refi...we got approved a week ago but yet haven't received the papers to sign, and until we sign the papers we can't start the 45 day closing clock...come on!!!

Otherwise things are pretty darn normal over at the Pit House. We are weaning Lil' Pup out of his cage at night (he LOVES sleeping in there) and we want him to have a full run of the house at night so he can actually protect the house...and he has been SO good lately. This morning I found him sleeping on the couch (the one he is allowed on) and I was greeted by a thump-thump of his tail and then a big stretch. I am very proud of him for being such a good boy and mostly for not trying to barge into our room and onto the bed like he has in the past, good dog!!

Mr. Pits big presentation for his class is tonight so wish him luck! This presentation prep is what has had him out of the house every night for two weeks, so I for one am SO excited it's almost over. We are going out tonight after class to celebrate them being done, so I am looking forward to that.

Anyways, today I have a doctors appointment in the afternoon so I will be out of the office after lunch and hopefully will be able to run a few errands on the way home so I can cross them off my list (our dry cleaning has been ready for over a week, oops!)

Hope everyone has a nice non-foggy day!

xoxo Mrs. Pit



p.s I just got the new Vineyard Vines catalog. I.WANT.IT.ALL. Every page. Please send me everything now. KTHXBYE!

No comments: