Thursday, April 30, 2009

A quick post...

So, everyone at work got the 'you better be working hard' talk earlier this week, hence the lack of posting in an effort to keep my job.

Anyways, here's a big rundown of what's been going on with me.

Rite Aid: I practically live there as I have picked up numerous prescriptions in preparation for next weeks "procedures". Big ups to them though for getting me a script for $8.99 and not waiting for stupid Aetna to approve it.

Aetna: As I said, stupid and annoying (as I am sure most insurance companies are) The amount of paperwork and hassle that has gone into the two tests I am getting done next week is ridiculous, it's not like I'm trying to launch a spacecraft!

Etcetera: My clothes came last night via hand delivery, THANKS N! They are even more beautiful than I remember them two weeks ago...and just in time for the wedding next weekend, perfect!

TJ Maxx: Another amazing Lilly find (super cute white and silver shift for $79.99) yay! I think I will wear this to the races in Saratoga in August as well as maybe to the 4th of July dinner at the club, yahoo!

Isagenix: Our big box with 9 day cleanse systems came yesterday. I plan starting mine on May 11th, but I'll keep you posted! The literature sounds promising!

Weekend: Nothing planned except a trip to take the lawn mower to the repair shop and a trip to Target for seltzer water (it's the only place I can find the brand I like, which I believe is their house brand). I am thrilled at our lack of plans as all I am looking forward to is sleeping!

Mr. Pit: Amazing as usual. He made me a surprise dinner last night and it was perfect and exactly what I needed after a long day of work and an out of town training.

Lil' Pup: He now has complete run of the house and is doing great. We will put his crate away in a couple of weeks because we don't want to stress him out, but it is SO nice to know that he can get up and stretch and walk around and the house isn't trashed when we get home. Such a proud Mama I am :)

Me: I am feeling ok...none of my 'symptoms' have gone away, and I have major anxiety over both 'tests' I have next week (I am terrified of needles, so the fact that I have to get 2 IV's next week is not ideal) but I am looking forward to getting them done and over with and hopefully they will show SOMETHING so that we can deal with the problem and make it go away.

Anyways, back to the grindstone!

Hope all is well, XOXO Mrs. Pit

3 comments:

Dollface said...

Awww gotta love Mr. Pit... xxoo

Black Labs and Lilly said...

My family goes to Saratoga every August, Lilly is perfect to wear to the races!!!

Danielle Moss said...

You'll be ok. I just had an IV and even though I HATE needles, I was fine. It really didn't hurt.