Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Overcast...

Not much going on today friends, besides a not-so-fun doctors appointment later this afternoon. One small plus is that I get to leave work early, the downfall however is that well, I end up at the doctors office which is my 2nd least favorite place in the world, number 1 being the hospital.

Also, we got some not fun news from friends yesterday that our friend S had fallen from his barn roof and hit his head really badly and was in the ICU for an indeterminate amount of time, so that doesn't exactly have me gushing with joy. His wife says he is doing better today, but his short term memory is still not up to par and he can't figure out why he is in the hospital.

So, today is low key for me, going to try to get a lot of work done and off my desk and then I'll skedaddle from here at about 3:30.

Still looking forward to what the weekend brings (the forecast says 84 and sunny for Saturday, yee haw!) so hopefully the week will get sunnier from here on out.
Have a great day!!

No comments: