Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another day, another doctor

Hi friends,
well, my doctors appointment went well yesterday and it turns out doctor #2 does not agree at all with what doctor #1 thought, and has now sent me to yet another doctor (3#). That appointment is today at 2:45 so it's another short day at the office, which is both fun (yay, early get out!) and not, because I have to ask my male boss for yet another afternoon off (and since I have only been here for 2 weeks I feel like I'm pushing the envelope) but then again, it's my health and I can't go to work just because I feel like I should...urgh. Anyways, my head is up since diagnosis #1 was really not a good one, so now that it's MOSTLY ruled out I feel much better. We'll see what #3 says and go from there. Oh, and don't worry, I already have an appointment with #4 on Friday morning before I go down to Williamsburg. Good times.

On a lighter note, Happy Earth Day! There are lots of "green" and earth friendly sales and deals going on today...if you buy anything from Lilly online today they will donate 10% of the purchase price to your local zoo...so go, shop, save the grranimals!!

5 comments:

Dollface said...

Awww.. hope youre feeling better!! xxxooo

Black Labs and Lilly said...

Good luck with all of the appointments!

Her Preppiness said...

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss PPB, we do hope you get some solid information soon. More importantly we hope you feel better.

Sending a hug,
tp

Danielle Moss said...

Sorry you have to go to all those appointments. I hope everything is ok!

I have only been to two doctors this week (it IS only Wednesday so I guess that's more than most) and it looks like I may have to see a new one next week.

I feel your pain. Keep us posted.