Friday, June 26, 2009

Furry Friday!

Hi everyone! I had a fabulous anniversary week, and I am really looking forward to the weekend (even though I am working from 6am to 4pm tomorrow)! Then I have my LEED exam on Tuesday, and I am so excited for it to be OVER! There will be much celebrating WHEN I pass the exam (Mr. Pit won't let me say if, as I *AM* going to pass this test, I am determined!).

With all that said, meet Virginia! (I am totally humming the song with the same name by Train)



Virginia is a daschund mix and is every bit as cute as can be!

She is only 2 years old and REALLY needs a home.

I mean, come on, can you say NO to that face? I think not!!

Go check out other pups and kitties that you can adopt at Main Line Animal Rescue this weekend or check out Petfinder for animals for adoption in your area.

Have a great weekend!

p.s, Alison at Blue Bell, top 10 Pit Family dinners EVER! Alison even gave us champagne and wished us a Happy Anniversary personally- HUGE fan of hers, HUGE!!

No comments: