Monday, June 29, 2009

New Family Member

That's right friends, hopefully, if things go as planned and I pass my LEED A.P exam tomorrow, THIS little guy will be coming home with me! Plus, since Mr. Pit is a 'student' at Villanova, we get the student discount, as well as a FREE iPod Touch!!


I can't wait to get my new toy up and running tomorrow night (I'll be on the one JUMPING up and down at the Apple store tomorrow at King of Prussia) and then headed to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, yum!!

Of course, if I don't pass (which isn't an option) I will be pouting at home watching Wall-E on DVD. But, I can't think like that, and have to stay positive...I am determined to pass, and I will! Anyways, I had a fun (study filled) weekend and I am feeling good about the test. Mr. Pit made it home from his 4th bachelor party of the summer and fell asleep at 9pm last night, poor guy. I caught one of the 2 groundhogs currently taking residence under our porch, and am confident we can get the other one soon (and they can be happily reunited at Valley Forge Park). I put out fresh romaine for him in the Have-a-heart cage, so hopefully he'll hop right in and we can take a little trip this evening to drop him off at his new home.

Then, as for life after my LEED exam...I am so freaking excited. Golf on Friday followed by fireworks and a barbeque Friday night, and then the Yankees game in NYC on Saturday and then next Monday off as a holiday as well!

Anyways, back to work (studying), hope you all had a great weekend!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: