Friday, February 20, 2009

Unwanted advice...from Cosi



So, I went to get lunch on my own today as my whole department seems to be MIA at the moment. Walking down Market Street I thought that a Cosi salad sounded good and in I went. I did a 'make your own' salad and proceeded to give my ingredients to the salad maker. As I got through all of my ingredients, I decided to top off my salad with their balsamic vinaigrette dressing. This is how it went.
Salad Person: "What kind of dressing would you like?"
Me: "Balsamic Vinaigrette please"
Salad Person: "Regular or Fat-Free?"
Me: "Regular please"
Salad Person: "That's really fatty you know. Are you sure?"
Me: "Um...yeah"

WTF? Did I ask for your opinion on my salad? Do I think I want to know how you FEEL about me getting the 'regular' version as opposed to the 'fat free'? Back off salad girl! This is MY salad! This is MY lunch choice! What are you my trainer? My nutritionist?

Urgh...I can't wait for the weekend!

No comments: