Friday, February 13, 2009

Martha and Me!!!

BIG NEWS, I'm talking HUGE.
I am going to be in the audience for the taping of The Martha Stewart Show, and it's the anniversary of Lilly Pulitzer episode!
I just got the email that I got the tickets this afternoon, and I have to be in New York on March 11th, and to the studio by 8:30 that morning. I am so excited I can't even stand it. I called my mom to tell her about it (it was a surprise for her birthday, but I didn't tell her before since I had to 'win' the tickets) and she told me she was going to cry. I am SO happy that I could make her so happy and excited. She LOVES Martha, as do I, and we both freaking adore Lilly (obvi) and I can't believe we get to go to this show. Seriously, best day ever. Plus, since it was at the end of the totally shit filled week that we had (Mr. Pit's Grandmother passed away on Wednesday) so I was looking for something to brighten my day, and this totally helped. I responded to the email right away to ensure our seats, and I already have us booked on the 5:52 am Amtrak train from 30th street :) :)
Anyways, have a fabulous weekend, I am going home to make a nice dinner then we are off to NY for the weekend to deal with family matters.
Peace, Love and Lilly!
xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: