Friday, April 23, 2010

Furry Friday!

Hi all,
Sorry for the late post, work has been crazy! But now I present: FUDGE!!I may have posted him before, and maybe it's just my pregnancy craving for chocolate, but I couldn't resist this guy. I mean, how many people go to great lengths to get a pure bred chocolate lab and here you have one, for free! Who also really needs a good home! A win win? I think so :)

Here is his write up:
It has been said that there are basically two types of Labrador Retrievers; Food Labs and Ball Labs. Fudge is definitely a Ball Lab. He will play catch with you all day if your arm holds out. His energy is boundless and his enthusiasm will bring a smile to your face. He's not all play; he has good manners also. He will sit on command and give you his paws, as long as you promise to play ball afterwards. He's strong and energetic, and will require a firm hand, but he will make somebody a playful and loving companion.

So come on, it will be a gorgeous weekend and you can take him to the Katie Sampson Lacrosse Festival this weekend and show him off!!

Mr. Pit and I are headed to the lacrosse tournament to see my old Alma mater play and watch my younger brother coach- GO SHIPLEY!!

Then we're doing some last minute Little Pit errands and then going out to dinner for my Mom's birthday at The Palm, yum!!

Then I have my friend K's baby shower on Sunday and Mr. Pit's parents are coming down for dinner on Sunday night, so it will be a busy and fun weekend.

Have a great weekend!
xoxo Mrs. Pit

1 comment:

Dollface said...

Hope the cravings arent too bad!! I wish I could have all that chocolate with ya! xxxoo