Monday, April 5, 2010

A great Easter!

Hi all,
It was a great Easter weekend at the Pit house and with the wonderful weather, it just made everything THAT much nicer.

I took some great 'spring' photos but of course didn't get around to downloading them yet, but I'll do that tonight. I got some great shots of the cherry blossoms on the trees in our neighborhood, as well as lots of local daffodils and hyacinths in peoples yards. We also got a good family photo at the golf club yesterday, and lunch was DELICIOUS as always.

Tonight I have my 37 week checkup...how nutty is that?!, then we'll be home to make dinner (steaks we got at Wegmans) yum!

I hope everyone had a great and long weekend!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

Oh, and apologies on no Furry Friday post, the day was busier than expected, so I promise a really good one this Friday!

1 comment:

Dollface said...

Glad you had such a good weekend!! thank you for the sweet comments, always, xxxooo