Monday, April 12, 2010

Progress

So, I had my 37/38 week appointment today, and it's official...progress has been made!

It's not a lot, but it's progress nonetheless. The nurse told me she might see me next week for my next regular appointment, or she could see me sooner if things happen faster. Basically, as far along as I am right now, I could stay this way for the next 2-3 weeks with nothing happening, or I could have a baby in the next 24 hours depending on what my body and the baby decide...isn't that nutty?!

I don't feel any contractions as of now though, a little tightness here and there, but nothing drastically different than anything I've felt the last few weeks...but I'll keep you updated I promise!

I have a feeling that Little Pit is pretty comfy where he/she is at the moment, and as well as I think I know my body, the nurse reiterated that anything can happen and I should be ready for it.

EEK!!

In other news, we finally finished the nursery this weekend as well, all the shelves are hung, the books are in place, diapers are ready and well...all we need now is a baby Pit!! I will post pictures tomorrow of the finished product, I am quite proud of Mr. Pit and I (and my awesome brothers) for getting everything together.

Hope everyone has great weeks!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: