Tuesday, April 13, 2010

As I figured...

All the 'progress' that has been made doesn't amount to much. I don't feel any different than I have the last few weeks, so much to my bosses pleasure, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

The fact that my work countdown is now single digits is pretty crazy though...8 more days of work until August...eep!

And I know I failed as a picture poster, in fact, last night after yoga and a shower and dinner I didn't even take the pictures I meant to...so tonight is the night hopefully! I don't have anything planned except some good old resting on the couch with Lil' Pup out of this cold damp rainy yucky day.

Looks like the weather will be good through Friday though, and then it looks like another cool and sunny weekend here in Philly, which is fine with me, I know in the middle of the summer I will be begging for cool days, so I might as well enjoy them now right?!

Hope everyone's having good Tuesdays!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: