Friday, May 8, 2009

Furry Friday

Hi everyone! My test this morning went well, I got through drinking the yucky Redi-Cat stuff with surprisingly little difficulty (plus, I talked them into not having me drink the last half bottle before the test because I was so full, score!) So, with that out of the way, and a fun wedding weekend merely hours away, I bring you Furry Friday, Enjoy!

This is Todd! Todd is a handsome PURE BRED Chocolate lab that has ended up at Main Line Animal Rescue. His writeup says that he is good with people, kids and other dogs...he sounds like a real winner to me!

A lot of people have the misconception that only mutts end up at rescues, but it is SO not true! There are breed specific rescues ALL over the country, so if you are looking for a pure bred Lab, Golden, Bernese Mountain Dog, you name it, there is probably a rescue for it! Todd is another prime example of a great family dog that sadly the people just couldn't afford to take care of anymore in light of this economic downturn. You have to remember that dogs cost money just like kids do, so make sure you're prepared to get one, but...rescue a dog this weekend, the rain has stopped, go play!!

As always HERE is the link to Main Line Animal Rescue and don't forget to check PETFINDER if you are outside the Philadelphia area.

Have a great weekend!!
Mrs. Pit

2 comments:

Dollface said...

I signed thunder up for the daily puppy!!! love it!! xxoo

Her Preppiness said...

Glad it all went well!! Have a good weekend