Saturday, May 23, 2009

My life, A-Z

A - Age: 28 years, 8 months and 16 days

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Doing the dishes. I could do laundry all day, dishes, not so much.

D - Dog's name: Blake Tillman M_____ The Tillman is after the late great Pat Tillman of NFL/Army Ranger fame. Mr Pit and I adore him and his family.

E - Essential start your day item: Orange Juice. I need it

F - Favorite color: PINK!

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Platinum :)

H - Height: 5'6"

I - Instruments you play: I used to play the piano, now not so much anything...remote control maybe?

J - Job title: Project Engineer

K - Kid(s): Just Lil' Pup for now, hopefully 1 in '10 :)

L - Living arrangements: Mr. Pit and I live in a 3 bed, 1 1/2 bath split level on .8 acres in Wayne, Pa, I love our house, we are very very lucky to live in such a nice neighborhood

M - Mom's name: Susan

N - Nicknames: Manda, Manders, Salamander, Bloom, Bloomy, Bloomers, Boom-Boom (very very long story from highschool, and NO, it's NOT what you think!)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: 2 ACL surgeries later, I have had to stay overnight for both

P - Pet Peeve: Ooh, almost too many to count. People who don't know how to merge, use their turn signals, talk on the phone on the train, people who don't turn the sound to their phone keys OFF before texting or dialing, anyone who makes ANY noise during drinking...yuck! People who assume that since our dog is part Pit Bull that he is mean or vicious...chances are you'll get hurt by yourself, your own kid, your car, your wife/husband, your washing machine or your cat before our dog will hurt you...just saying.

Q - Quote from a movie: "Good luck finding your Dad Buddy" "Thanks Mr. Narwol!" - ELF
"A roo-ooo-ooo! A-roo-ooo-ooo" "What'd you do that for?" "That's what I do when I find what I'm tracking" "well, what are you tracking" "Sniff sniff sniff...you!!" - Fox and the Hound

R - Right handed or left handed: Right, though I can play squash and tennis with either hand :)

S - Siblings: 2 brothers, 33 and 25

T - Time you wake up: 6am during the week (have to be at work by 7) and then as late as possible on the weekend

U- Underwear: lace thongs from Gilligan and O'Malley

V - Vegetable you dislike: well, up until this past week it was corn, but M proved me wrong...so now I'd say beets?

W - Ways you run late: Playing with the dog, watching the news

X - X-rays you've had: ankles, knees, elbows, shoulder, hip, neck...you name it, there is an x-ray of it somewhere at Bryn Mawr Hospital

Y - Yummy food you make: I make mean Cheggs (cheesy eggs) and can flip an ommlette with one hand. I also do a fabulous grilled cheese and a good lasagna/casserole thing

Z - Zoo favorite: Hands down the lions and tigers. I hate and am terrified of monkeys, and snakes can take a hike, give me the big cats!

No comments: