Friday, May 29, 2009

Hi There!

My little brother (well, younger I should say, he's hardly smaller than me) just let me in on the fact that his girlfriend P reads my blog. She told him I bought the Mandy Moore CD and he wrote me a snarky IM making fun of me for it.

Two things:

1. I love Mandy Moore, you can't make me feel bad. We would be friends if we knew each other in real life. And yes, I like that we are both named Amanda.

2. I love my brothers girlfriend more and love that she reads the blog. She currently resides in California but she comes home soon for some of the summer and I can't wait. She is one of those people that makes everyone smile and truly brings out the best in my brother. I am a big fan and have noticed a marked change in my sibling since they started dating. Even the word 'responsible' comes to mind...and if you knew my brother you'd know what a big deal that is. Not to knock my brother, but P really brings out the bright and shiny side of him and I love it. We haven't spent that much time together (being that we are 3000 miles away) but I am looking forward to spending more time with her when she is home and seeing her put the polish on T in person.

Also, I just got word that I can bribe the carpenters tomorrow with bagels and that they will unlock the unwieldy gate for me in the morning. Score!

Hi P, can't wait for you to be back on the Main Line soon!

1 comment:

Her Preppiness said...

Hope you have a good day at work tomorrow. I too have to work an occasional weekend. Please send me an invite to the Scout Party