Saturday, May 16, 2009

Some Inconsistencies

While sitting at lunch yesterday with co-workers, it was brought to my attention (not for the first time mind you) that I have a lot of personality inconsistencies based on what I eat, what I don't eat, and general life preferences. I don't think I am THAT weird, but my co-workers sure think I am!
Here are a few little nuggets about yours truly...

I love bananas. I hate all things banana flavored that aren't the actual fruit. I am the same way with vanilla ice cream vs. vanilla flavored things (and candles, yuck!)

I do not drink milk ever, however I put it on hot cereal.

I love raisins, but I won't eat an oatmeal-raisin cookie.

I don't like cake but I love brownies (hence brownies and ice cream at our wedding reception!)

I love pizza sauce and pasta sauce, but I won't eat tomatoes on my salad.

I love cottage cheese but I won't eat yogurt because of the consistency.

So, there you have it. I am a certified weirdo :)

Mr. Pit and I are off to a lacrosse game with Lil' Pup in tow!

No comments: