Thursday, October 30, 2008

CHAMPIONS!!!

Ok, I admit it...I am a little bit of a bandwagon jumper as I did not faithfully follow the Phils from April of this year to the awesome apex that we reached last night. HOWEVER, being born and raised in this amazing city of ours, I was super happy to win the World Series last night and will proudly be at the parade down Market and Broad tomorrow at lunch time.

It was a little (ok, a lot) ridiculous that it was a 3.5 inning game, but the fact that we came out on top made it all worth it. Bud Selig, the commish of baseball was pretty lucky too, as if we had lost the game he would have turned into a modern day Mitch Williams and no one wants that, believe me!!

Anyways, I am super busy with a project here at work, but I HAD to post about the Phillies win and how I am going out at lunch today to buy paraphernalia to send to all my relatives who've since moved out of the City of Brotherly Love.

YAY Phillies!!!

No comments: