Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quesadillas and Jeans :)

Yep, it's all in a days work. I am SO lucky that I work in Center City for the sole fact that I can get just about any type of cuisine in the world to eat for lunch, and that I am within blocks of fabulous shopping from discount Daffy's all the way to posh Coach and Ralph Lauren on Walnut Street.

Today for lunch I had a quesadilla from Qdoba...yum! And then I followed that up with some shopping at the Gap Outlet with my partners in crime J and J. I got jeans (I couldn't find 'skinny' jeans per se, but I got straight leg versions that I think should work well under my new boots), a cute red sweater (perfect for opening presents Christmas morning!), yoga pants (since my other pants are getting worn out from wearing them EVERY Monday to dance class) and then cute pink and navy striped gloves...all for $85 :)

I LOVE outlet shopping and gorgeous fall days. I tell ya, life is good at the moment.

Today is also the day of the Phillies Pep Rally down at City Hall and I saw a ton of people wearing Red in honor of our Phightin Phils...and I am excited to watch the end of the game when I get home tonight, woo hoo! Go Phillies!!!

Ok back to work!!

No comments: