Thursday, August 13, 2009

Eagles...NO!

I am officially dropping any affiliation with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Upon signing criminal Michael Vick to a 2 year contract, I am officially NOT a fan.

I will not attend any games in person, and I will not go out of my way to watch any games.

Sorry Eagles, I used to love you, but once you give a contract to a man who is SUCH a heinous criminal, I just can't get behind you as an organization anymore.

You had your chance. There were 31 other teams that could have signed him, and in all honesty, none of them should have.

He should STILL be in jail. He should be tied to a tree and attacked by every single dog that he put through such pain and brutality.

I hope you lose every single game this season and I hope that Michael Vick is the root cause of every loss.

It was nice knowing you. Maybe I'll take up watching MLS Soccer...anything is better than Vick wearing Green and White.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You took the words out of my mouth! I couldn't have said it ANY better myself.

How about you and I become charter season ticket holders of the Philadelphia Union! I like soccer! I played in high school.

Poor choice Andy, poor choice.

-E