Monday, August 24, 2009

Another Manic Monday

Hi friends,
Our golf outing on Friday went great, and I even won the women's long drive contest :) I got to bring home a brand new 56 degree wedge, which fits perfectly and swings beautifully. My other wedge is a 55 degree, but this one is nice and heavy giving the ball a lot of loft and backspin, exactly what you need to get on the green and stay there. Needless to say, I was thrilled to win (even though I was only competing against 8 other girls) it's still nice to win!

We were tossed off the course due to lightning and rain twice, and the 2nd time stuck. I was ok with it though, 14 holes was enough, and then we got to have dinner earlier and I got to get home earlier, always a plus!

Mr. Pit and I then embarked on a totally lazy and awesome weekend, highlighted by lots of rain, lots of movies watched (and subsequently deleted from the DVR) and lots of napping...so good!

This week I have dinner with M on Wednesday, followed by dinner with friends A and E on Friday night at their new house, and then my company picnic on Saturday. Rumor has it one of the prizes is a WEEK of vacation...how awesome is that?!

I have some fun posts coming this week, namely what I want for my birthday (which is a scant 13 days away!!) and what I am packing to go to Virgin Gorda in T-10 days, yahoo!!!

Hope you all had great weekends!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

1 comment:

Dollface said...

I read this book once, called the men I did not marry and in it they talk about Virgin Gorda, and for the longest time I swore it was a fictional place... please post many pics so I can confirm it is that much real!!! xxxooo