Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Absence

Hi all, sorry I haven't been able to write.

My Grandmothers funeral was yesterday, and though while very very sad, it was wonderful in it's celebration of her life.

I am emotionally spent and it will take awhile to get out of my funk.

One thing I do have going for me though is that I am going to the Gift Show in NYC this weekend and I can't wait.

I am going up to NYC and staying with my very best friend and Maid of Honor, C, and going to dinner with other bridesmaids up there and I can't wait.

I'll update you soon on what I pick up, what I love, and everything else.

xoxo Mrs. Pit

2 comments:

Dollface said...

Hugs and kisses to u and your family.. I am so sorry for your loss... I lost my gma last November and it was truly heartbreaking, surreal at times... let me know if you need anything! xxxxooo

Her Preppiness said...

I am sorry for your loss.