Friday, January 8, 2010

Furry Friday!!

Welcome back to Furry Friday 2010!!!
I mean, do I really even need words for this one? How CUTE is he?? This is Richie and he just turned 1 in December. He is a German Shepard/Basset Hound mix and might just be the cutest thing (besides Lil' Pup of course) I've ever seen :)

As always, check out Main Line Animal Rescue for tons of available dogs and cats and other animals that are in desperate need of adoption. Believe me, they need you more than you could ever know, and isn't one of your New Years resolutions to be more giving? More selfless? Then adopt an animal, it's a win/win for everyone!!

On the home front news, we are going up to Bucks County tomorrow to look at and perhaps purchase the dresser and changing table set from the Craigslist listing and I couldn't be more excited. We have to buy the crib also, but I'm thinking that I might just give it to my parents to use in their house, that way we won't have to lug a pack n' play over there if we want to sleep over. Brilliant huh? Plus, the price is just SO right for the whole thing that it's worth purchasing the crib even if we don't use it in our own house.

Then I'm headed out to the outlets on 422 with my mom to return some Christmas gifts gone awry (my brother says his sweater is too itchy, and my moms sweater is too small) but I love shopping so I'm the last to complain!

Then we may or may not have people over for the Eagles game on Saturday night, they played so poorly last Sunday it makes me nervous to even be near a TV with the game on, but hopefully they got that out of their system and they'll kick some butt down in Dallas.

I hope you have some great plans for the weekend!

Happy Friday!!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: