Friday, January 29, 2010

Furry Friday- Sort of...

*UPDATE* I learned how to put a photo in via apple...Thanks JAK!!!




Hi guys!
Well, I am doing exactly what I wanted to be when I planned this trip ages ago, namely, sitting inside, by a warm fire, with wi-fi and lots of fun crafting projects, while Mr. Pit endures 5 degree temperatures to ski Okemo. Alas, I think he'll be in shortly for some warming up!

I would do a Furry Friday post, but since I'm on my MacBook, I don't know how to get pictures uploaded like I do on my PC at work. If anyone knows an easy solution, please let me know! I know I've had the computer for almost 8 months now and the only thing I can do is get on the internet and play with iTunes...oops!

But, even if I can't post a picture, I can still tell you about Brandy! Brandy is a Cocker Spaniel at Main Line Animal Rescue and he is a favorite of all the staffers at MLAR.
Click HERE to go to Brandy's page! This is her write up...

Ok - apologies to the band Looking Glass, but MLAR couldn't resist: The sailors say "Brandy, you're a fine girl" (you're a fine girl) If you're looking for loyal, obedient, affectionate, and adorable.... then Brandy is your match. You won't need to give her a silver chain for around her neck, MLAR provides a beautiful red premier-brand martingale collar and name tag. "What a good dog you would be" (such a fine girl) MLAR's Brandy may not serve you whisky or wine, but she will be your walking partner OR your napping partner...take your pick! "Yeah your eyes could steal a sailor from the sea"... Take one look at her sweet brown eyes and you just might find your new best friend!

Can you resist that write up? I know there's no picture, but just imagine a cute as a button Cocker Spaniel and Brandy is your girl!

Anyways, Mr. Pit and I had a great time at the Okemo Inn last night, if you ever find yourself in Central Vermont and need a place to stay, go here! It was perfect and quaint, really close to town, and the homemade breakfast was perfection!

We are loving our stay up here so far, and I can't wait until Little Pit is old enough to ski so we can put them in ski school and then they can ski with us :)

Hope all is well with everyone and you all have great weekends!

Oh, and a HUGE shout out to A who is dog sitting Lil' Pup this weekend and to my brother Z, who is walking him during the day to give him a break. You guys are AWESOME!!

Talk to you all soon!
xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: