Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Urm...yeah

Hi friends,
I don't have much to post about, luckily it's been a fairly low key end of September for me, and for that I am glad.

Mr. Pit is off on an all boys golf trip this weekend, leaving me and Lil' pup to our own devices...which means, I'm going shopping for Pumpkins and Mums!

I love decorating for fall (not half as much as Christmas however, but I digress) and I love picking up Pumpkins and Mums at Produce Junction down in Bala Cynwyd. It's this funny little farm stand in the middle of a not-so-nice part of the neighborhood, but they have amazing produce, flowers and they get the BEST pumpkins!

I usually line our walk with little pumpkins and put a big one up by the front door, but this year I might switch it up. The squirrels get VERY interested in the pumpkins and by Halloween they are normally bitten a little at the back or just plain missing (I'll find them in the middle of the yard or back a bit in the woods, silly squirrels!). But, I like to put them out nonetheless.

I also FINALLY finished my husbands needlepoint belt, so I am dropping it off on Saturday to be 'finished' and then hopefully it will make it into his Christmas stocking (Mr. Pit you did NOT just read that!) He actually knows about the belt, but hasn't been able to wear it yet obviously, but he's been watching my VERY slow progress and I am finally done, yahoo!! Now I need to find a NEW item to needlepoint...shoes perhaps? I can't wait to go look!!

So, those are my weekend plans, exciting stuff huh?!

2 comments:

Dollface said...

Awww fall pumpkins and hubby... sounds amaZing, xxxooo

Black Labs and Lilly said...

I really want to try doing needlepoint this fall!

I haven't watched OTH, hopefully I will have a chance tonight, and then hopefully we can re-cap!