Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm Back!

I am back, well rested, tanned and plus 1 broken pinky toe. But, I am no worse for the wear and we had an amazing vacation.

Just to get the story out in the open, Mr. Pit and I were taking a break from the direct sun and taking a walk around the resort to photograph the local flora and fauna. I was taking pictures and was walking around with the camera right in front of my face looking for the next best shot. Then...rock met foot. Foot met rock. And then I was in tears on the lawn on the property because I fought the rock, and the rock won. My pinky toe is black and blue and it is REALLY painful to walk, but I will perservere! Especially since we'll be on ANOTHER plane on Friday morning and will spend the weekend walking around Chicago!

But, all in all it was a phenomenal trip. Great food, tons of relaxing, great weather and really nice people. We got 2 free bottles of wine (1 for being returning visitors to the resort, and another for my birthday!) and we lived it up every minute. I can't say we were up late partying every night, but we certainly enjoyed ourselves.

I will post lots of pictures tomorrow :)

Hope you all had great Labor Day weekends!

xoxo
Mrs. Pit

2 comments:

Dollface said...

sorry for the pain in the foot!!!! hope u feel better soon... cant wait for photos, xxxooo

Her Preppiness said...

glad it was fun