Thursday, September 3, 2009

In 24 hours...

I will be sitting on the beach and finally letting out a sigh of relief that we are finally on vacation. A REAL vacation. Not one that involves a wedding or driving 400 hours back and forth. Not that I don't LOVE going to weddings, because I do, we just need some 'us' time to relax and reflect on what a great year 2009 has been so far. Oh yeah, and to celebrate both our birthdays :)

Mr. Pit's name made it on the jumbotron last night at the Phillies game, so that was really fun and I got a good picture of it and posted on Facebook this morning (duh!)

Tomorrow morning we're getting up at 5 and getting out the door as soon after that as we can muster. Lil' Pup is already at the kennel (against my wishes, but there really was no other time to take him but this morning as I get home from work after they close and we are leaving too early tomorrow to do it and no one in my family could do it or wanted to, so, in the kennel he went).

So that's about it. I haven't set up any blogs to be posted while I'm gone, I'm just not that on top of my game to do it...so you're just going to have to live without me until Wednesday.

I wish you all an amazing Labor Day weekend and I know you'll all be having a party on Sunday in my absence to celebrate the big 2-9 for me :)

Talk to you next week!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: