Monday, September 21, 2009

And...it's Monday

Hi all,
Mr. Pit and I had a great weekend this weekend and enjoyed doing a whole lot of nothing. I ended up selling our Dave Matthews Band concert tickets on Friday afternoon because we just couldn't get ourselves excited to go to the show. I haven't been feeling great lately either and thought it might be better to stay in and rest. Plus, it was our first weekend home in 3 weeks and we really wanted to make it worth it, so home we stayed.

My inlaws came into town Saturday afternoon and we had a nice relaxing afternoon and then went to a fun Italian pasta dinner that night.

Then yesterday we went to Classic Diner for breakfast and did a whirlwind shopping tour of Wegmans to get supplies for our surf and turf dinner. The dinner turned out fabulously and we broke out our wedding china as well as our silver and had ourselves a very fancy time :)

We then celebrated 4 birthdays at once with one delicious chocolate cake that my Mom made, then watched some Emmys and then it was off to bed.

This morning I am completely exhausted even thought I snoozed 3 times and got to work a half hour late...oops!

Oh, and my first sewing class is tomorrow night, and I'm so excited! We are making little zipper change purses and two tote bags, I can't wait :)

I hope you all had great weekends as well!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: