Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rain...again

Hi all,
Rain is in the forecast for this week again and I am less than thrilled as it means our grass will just grow THAT much longer in the mean time and the weather just makes me want to nap all the time.

However, besides that all is well. Mr. Pit has a networking event tonight but it shouldnt' keep him out too late, so hopefully we'll do something fun for dinner and catch up on some DVR'd shows that we've missed over the past two weeks.

We are also FINALLY having our birthday dinner(s) with our parents this weekend, so I am looking forward to that as well.

Mr. Pit's birthday was September 2nd, and mine was the 6th, but we knew his parents were coming down this weekend, so we are having my parents and brothers and his parents to our house for a Surf and Turf dinner on Sunday night. His parents are going to do most of the cooking and my mother has graciously offered (total lie, I begged her) to bring a chocolate cake for the celebration.

I am hoping to get THIS for my birthday, but I think the chances are slim...but a girl can dream right? It's a Canon EOS Rebel XSi...and totally awesome.

2 comments:

Dollface said...

let me know how the camera is... ive been dying for a real one like that!!! xxxxooo

Black Labs and Lilly said...

Fingers crossed that you are gifted with that amazing camera!!!