Friday, March 26, 2010

Furry Friday!

Meet Bodie!

Bodie is a Shetland Sheepdog/Chihuahua mix and seriously, could that face BE any cuter? Bodie is only 3 and in desperate need of a home, won't you take this cute guy home this weekend?? It could be an early Easter present, eek, and a super cute one to boot!!!

Bodie is so playful and loving. His adorable personality is the biggest surprise. He absolutely loves his bath time and being brushed. His happy face will warm you all day long. Take Bodie outside for playtime and he is the energizer bunny that loves to be hugged. He can entertain himself for hours with tennis balls and play toys. He is looking for the ultimate playmate.

So, check out Main Line Animal Rescue for tons of animals that need homes this weekend and always. I'm telling you, the good karma you'll get from rescuing an animal will last you a LONG time!!

Sorry for the late and lack of posts this week. I came down with an eye infection on Tuesday and between drowning myself with drops, it still hasn't gone away, hence a follow up appointment this morning that ended up with my doctor just telling me to take the drops until the run out. Blah.

BUT, this weekend is going to be great. One of my best friends from college P is coming up to visit tomorrow and I am so excited because I haven't seen him since our wedding almost 4 years ago! We don't have a lot planned, but I am really looking forward to catching up with him in person as opposed to on the phone and via email like we have been for the past few years. We are also running lots of baby errands, as we want to finish off our registry needs and get some more decorative things up on the walls of the nursery. We got the mobile on the crib and things are all put away, so I will post pictures next week I promise!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

1 comment:

Dollface said...

Sounds like its going to be a good weekend in the Pit house!! xxxoo