Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Whew!

Good morning!
After a whirlwind weekend (ha!) it is the freaking Tuesday before Thanksgiving, where does the time go?! My weekend was anything but whirlwind, in fact, I got so bored on Sunday I went over to my parents house for company. Not that I wouldn't have already gone over for Sunday dinner, but I certainly didn't see myself getting bored in my own house!

Anyways, the weekend was nice, I got a new needlepoint canvas to work on when I am done my other project, and as of last night the table cloth is completely ironed and on the dining room table ready for Thursday evening. Mr. Pit and I are going shopping for some last minute food for Thursday (fresh veggies and what not) tonight and then we should be all set!

The in-laws come in tomorrow afternoon, and both Mr. Pit and I have half days due to our very generous companies holiday schedule.

I also had my 18 week doctors appointment yesterday and got to hear the Littlest Pit's heartbeat again, a whopping 152 beats per minute and nice and loud. This is DEFINITELY my favorite part of every appointment. I also got my H1N1 shot last night and I am glad that it's now out of the way. I tried to get it Saturday from the County and it was a big disaster and I bailed, so I am very thankful that my OB had it last night.

The next ultrasound appointment is December 11th and NO, we will NOT be finding out the gender. This is the appointment that we could if we wanted to, but we are choosing to be surprised in April as opposed to now. I know it's a surprise either way, and yes, I am VERY aware that I am a Virgo and I love to plan, but whatever this little thing is, they will get a yellow room full of bunnies that they will live in until they are old enough to tell me to paint it another color...so there! (Sorry to rant, I just always catch such flack for not finding out!)

So, not sure if I'll get the chance to blog again this week as I'll be busy with family and dinner prep, but I promise the table looks fab and the turkey will be delicious (and I know this because I will NOT be the one cooking it!).

So, Happy Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you all have great and happy holidays and that no ones family drives them completely batty over the weekend!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

3 comments:

Dollface said...

Thank you for all the congrats!! I hope you have an amazing weekend :) xxxooo

Her Preppiness said...

Happy Holiday

Unknown said...

Thanks for the congrats! I tried to be clever and just ended up confusing some of you girls :) I am preggers - tomorrow I will be 19 weeks along.