Monday, November 9, 2009

My Perfect Sale

Hi all!

I found an AWESOME website...My Perfect Sale. Seriously, best thing ever. You pick your brands and they send you what is on sale in that brand at every online store that carries it. They also give you codes for extra percentages off and things like free shipping.

I have my favorite 5 set to : Burberry, Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer, Ralph Lauren and Emilio Pucci. It's a bit much to read all at once, the emails you get once a day are CHOCK full of information on what's on sale, but you can narrow down so you just look at one brand at a time, and also what store (Bloomingdales, Saks, etc).

Click HERE to start and register...amazing!!

I am SO tempted to get some Lilly stuff from Bloomingdales (everything is an extra % off with the friends and family discount going on now) but I am making myself wait to get to the warehouse sale next week and if I can't find it there THEN I'm ordering :)



No comments: