Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Funday

Hi all,
Mr. Pit and I had a great weekend despite the downpour on Saturday.
Some highlights included...
*Getting my halloween costume at Walmart for $16. TOTAL.
*Buying my first maternity clothes. Actually not as dowdy or gross as I thought they'd be. Plus, I got them at quite a discount, so I'm pleased with the purchases. I wish I could afford Pea in the Pod, but Motherhood will do for my first set of stuff.
*We watched Bottle Shock on Saturday night, amazing movie that I had never even heard of!! You have to see it, amazing!
*We had another amazing dinner at Spice in Newtown Square. Totally yummy Indian and Thai food, and we saw some great friends too, a great end to the weekend :)

Tonight I had my 14 week doctors appointment and everything went well. The babies heartbeat clocked in at 150 bpm, which is slower than the first two times, but still healthy and loud. It was the first time Mr. Pit heard it on the doppler and the smile on his face was priceless. I don't go in for another 4 weeks and then I have another ultrasound in 6 weeks, and then we'll be half way through, crazy huh?!

I am having a REALLY hard time not buying anything for the nursery yet, but I told myself if I can wait until after Christmas, I can get even more for my money. So, yeah, that's what I'm trying to do...I'll let you know how it goes!

Oh and I love One Tree Hill...even 41 minutes into it, it's SO good this week!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Oh, and the Scout Home Show is officially ON! It's November 7th, from 12-5 so if you want directions to my house, let me know, I'd love to have you!!

1 comment:

Black Labs and Lilly said...

Glad to hear everything with the baby is going well!!!

OTH was AWESOME last night. Ah I was so glad they filled in the blanks that had been left wide open, I feel much better now!!