Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday...I'm in love...


It's true. I'm in love with a lot of things at the moment.
Like, my husband for one, who no matter HOW ridiculous I am, still smiles and laughs when I make my own version of a joke (which normally isn't funny to anyone but me) and even puts up with it when I am less than nice to him like I was last night. But, things are all back to better and I am very excited about the weekend.
I am in love with the fact that it's Friday and almost lunch time. Double love.
I am in love with the lunch date I have with J and J at the Comcast Center and can't decide if I should get sushi or pizza, but either way it will be a great fun lunch and I can't wait.
I am in love with our weekend plans. Tonight we are going to 5 Guys for burgers, then to Home Depot for staining supplies as the plan is to FINALLY stain the china hutch, yay!! I think it will look SO fantastic when its done and I am so excited to do it.
I am in love with the fact that it's only 3 weeks to Thanksgiving and 7 to Christmas, two of my favorite holidays.
I am in love with the chance to hold our annual Fondue Party that is normally held at a friends house but since their house will be crazy that weekend, I decided to do it in Castle PitBull and I think it will be really fun. I don't see my highschool friends as much as I should or want to for reasons I can't explain (we always have the best intentions) so I am excited for that get-together as well.
Basically, I am just super excited for the weekend and the whole rest of the year.
Oh yeah, and all the stores having crazy sales doesn't hurt either. 50% off at JCrew on top of their sale stuff, what what?? Oh yes, it's true and I LOVE IT.
Plus, the Lilly warehouse sale is in 2 scant weeks and I am starting training for it this weekend as well. Sprints, weight lifting, elbowing...just kidding, it is an awesome sale though and I can't wait to pick up some awesome goodies for me and the other Lilly lovers in my life (Hi Mom and M!)
Have a good weekend Pit fans, hope you are as happy as I am today!

No comments: