Saturday, March 5, 2011

SWIMMING!

Little Pit had her first swim class today, and Mr. Pit was MORE than happy to get in the water with her. (He loves to swim and looks a heck of a lot better in a bathing suit right now than I do!)

My heart was melting the entire time, it was SO cute to watch Daddy and daughter together, swoon! Plus, the other kiddos in the class were adorable as well.

Here is a picture of our morning adventure.

I am typing this from the in-laws house in New York, and tomorrow morning Mr. Pit and I are off to Vermont to ski until Wednesday. Little Pit is staying with her Grandparents for 4 days, yahoo!

I am nervous to leave her (not that her Grandparents aren't great), but it's the first time and well, I just am, so sue me. I am sure she'll have fun, and I'll do my best to have fun as well and really enjoy the quiet and fun with Mr. Pit.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: