Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Burpee Order :)

Hi all!
The Pits had a great weekend, starting with Little Pit's 3rd swim lesson on Saturday morning, to installing new lighting on the pathway this afternoon and filling our bird feeder for our local feathered friends.

We also made a rather large order from Burpee for seeds for our garden this summer.

Among the notables are green beans, squash, basil, dahlias, salvias and asters.

I can't wait to see how it will all look!

I am also planning on doing some containers on our deck this year for the first time, so cross your fingers I can do it successfully like my Mom (she's a TOTAL green thumb). I am just hoping ours can be 1/10th as beautiful as hers always is :)
Dahlias, SO pretty


Aster


Salvia


What our green beans will hopefully look like...


And we can only hope for a zucchini plant to be this happy!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

The two madras bags are sold, and the Kate Spade bag has a bid on it on eBay, so I can't take it down, but it's still really reasonably priced, so feel free to bid! (comment on this post and I'll post the link for you if you're interested).

The Lilly scarf is still available though, so comment or email me if you want it!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

No comments: