Monday, March 14, 2011

BLOG SALE!

Hi all, I'm doing some spring cleaning here at the Pit House, and I have a LOT of extra stuff that you guys might enjoy! Email me at Preppypitbull@gmail.com if you're interested!
All items will be shipped for $5 via USPS. Happy Shopping!

First up...Limited Edition Breast Cancer Awareness Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarf. Retails for $118, yours for $90. This has never been worn, still in the box I got it in. I am also listing this on eBay, so if you want it email me quickly!


Next, Coach Signature Demi Bag. Carried a few times, in great shape, I just don't carry it anymore. Yours for $30.


Next, Kate Spade Blue Leather Bag with Black and White Silk interior. This bag is absolutely gorgeous, again, I just don't use it. Purchased last winter for $300 something. Yours for $60.



JCrew Madras tote. Yours for $15.




Mini Madras tote. Yours for $10. If you want both madras totes, I can do both for $20.



That's it for now, I have TONS of clothes I'm trying to downsize as well, so if you're looking for Lilly stuff, chances are I have it!

Hope everyone has a great week! Little Pit and I are off to Gymboree this afternoon, fun fun.

xoxo Mrs. Pit

1 comment:

Skipper said...

I'll take both Madras bags! I will email you know! :)