Friday, December 11, 2009

Furry Friday!

Hi all!

Meet Dynasty! I think I may have featured her before, but I got a special request to feature her again, so here she is!

She is QUITE the looker, and this lab/boxer mix is absolutely a fan favorite for the volunteers over at Main Line Animal Rescue.

Her write up is quick and to the point:
"Dynasty came to us after some unfortunate events left her owner homeless. If you remember the night time soap, "Dynasty" then you know this Dynasty would make Blake Carrington proud. This beaut of a Lab/Boxer Mix is a class-act. And she's waiting patiently for a home of her own."

She is fully house trained, walks fabulously on a leash and knows lots of tricks to keep everyone entertained.

Don't you want to take her home right this minute, I sure do!

Onto some personal stuff, our 20 week ultrasound went GREAT today! We got to see Little Pit for about 40 minutes and all the measurements and anatomy were right where they should be. We saw all 4 chambers of the heart, all 10 fingers and toes, plus a cute little nose that I swear came from me :) We of course did not find out the gender and the tech was great to not even go near the area to tempt us. We are SO pleased with the outcome so far, and we're officially half way there! 20 more weeks and the Littlest Pit will be here!

I am working tomorrow (our jobsite rotates Saturday work and this weekend is mine) but then Sunday we have absolutely NOTHING planned and I couldn't be happier. I want to sleep, eat and get the rest of the Christmas cards out. I got about half way through the other day, so if you haven't received one from us, it's on it's way, I promise!

I hope everyone has a great weekend, sorry for the late post!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

1 comment:

Dollface said...

How exciting to send Christmas cards out! xxxoo