Friday, December 4, 2009

Furry Friday!

Hi all! Meet Arden!

Arden is a female yellow lab who really needs a home this year! It's ALL she wants for Christmas, and look at that face! I mean, how could you NOT want to wake up to this cute pup on Christmas morning?!

I don't have Arden's back story, but most likely she came from a breeding facility and was rescued by Bill Smith and his pack of angels at Main Line Animal Rescue. Whatever her back story is though, she needs a home. ALL the dogs at this rescue need homes, and I am just trying to be one little voice to get their story out there. Lil' Pup came from this rescue and I would not be the same person I am today if I hadn't seen and heard his story and took him home with us. He has been one of the best things to happen to us in our lives and I want to find homes for all the other dogs there because they are great dogs!

Anyways, we're off to buy our Christmas tree tomorrow, and I'm hoping our Christmas cards come soon because I am behind the 8 ball to send them out this year! Saturday is nice and busy and Sunday is a whole lot of nothing that I am very much looking forward to. I have to buy a few more presents for people, so hopefully I can find what I want to find and be done early :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

xoxo Mrs. Pit

1 comment:

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

I wish I could give her a home! She's a beatutiful pup!