Friday, February 5, 2010

Furry Friday!

Meet Antonio!

Holy Chihuahua, is this one cute or what? I mean, puppies are ALWAYS cute, but Chihuahua puppies are just good enough to make me want to jump through my computer screen and put him in my pocket!

I am not sure if Lil' Pup would find Antonio more of an appetizer or a friend, but regardless, he's pretty darn cute!! You'd have to help this little guy navigate all the snow we're supposed to get this weekend, even 6" of snow would be too tall for him, but what a great companion for the spring! He doesn't have an official write up on the site yet, but I think his picture says it all!

Speaking of snow, the forecast for the Philadelphia area is right on the borderline of 6-12" and 12"+, so we'll just have to see when the snow starts falling and how much accumulation we actually get. I managed to be the busiest person EVER last night and picked my mom up from the airport, went home, let Lil' Pup out, went back out for a haircut, went to Acme for French Toast supplies (I have been craving this for breakfast for about a week now, so Saturday it's ON!) and made it back to the house in time to watch the Deep End and Grey's...phew!

So, now the only thing on my schedule for Saturday is a dress fitting at Priscilla of Boston for my BFF C's wedding and I told them I would come down for it as long as they were open, so we'll see how bad the roads are!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and doesn't get snowed in if you don't want to be!

As always, click HERE to check out all the other animals at Main Line Animal Rescue, and don't forget to become a fan of theirs on Facebook!

No comments: